Information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR regulation (EU) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data for users of the services offered by PL3 & Partners, which are provided via the internet.
PL3 & Partners
Via Copernico 38
20125 Milano (IT)
Tel. + 39 02 92 852223
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by PL3 & Partners, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Name, Surname, Email and various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of PL3 & Partners.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by PL3 & Partners are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for PL3 & Partners to provide the Service. In cases where PL3 & Partners indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through PL3 & Partners and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing the collected data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of PL3 & Partners (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”). to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, envisaged by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, contacting the user, managing contacts and sending messages and interacting with external social networks and platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: Name, Surname, Email and various types of Data.
Display of content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of PL3 & Partners with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Remarketing with Google Analytics for display advertising (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics for display advertising is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the tracking activity carried out by Google Analytics and its Cookies with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of PL3 & Partners, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time . The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data . The User can object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data . The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction . The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment . When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data . When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder . The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint . The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about the treatment
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, PL3 & Partners and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to Do Not Track requests
PL3 & Partners does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of PL3 & Partners or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data) Constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage dataThese are the information collected automatically through PL3 & Partners (also from third party applications integrated in PL3 & Partners), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with PL3 & Partners, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.). country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application,with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
User The individual who uses PL3 & Partners which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
Interested The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Data Controller) The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the measures information relating to the operation and use of PL3 & Partners. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of PL3 & Partners.
PL3 & Partners The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
Service The Service provided by PL3 & Partners as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
Cookie Small portion of data stored on the User’s device.
European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.